Faxon is proud to offer the STREAMLINE Series of handguards
to compliment any Modern Sporting Rifle.
True to their namesake, the new Streamline handguards are a
sleek and low-profile solution for those looking for a slimmer handguard with
flexible mounting. Further, the Streamline features an uninterrupted MIL-STD
1913 “Picatinny” rail across the top and 7 facets of M-LOK cuts at the 90 and
45-degree facets. Rail slots are directly engraved with “T” marks during
machining to identify accessory placement, anodized or if customers opt for
The handguard is 100% made in the USA from extruded 6061
aluminum. The handguards are hard-coat anodized black and feature a steel
barrel nut. Mounting is extremely simple with common tools and the handguard
features alignment tabs to ensure it cannot rotate during vigorous movement.
· 100% Made in the USA
· Material: 6061 Aluminum
· Finish: Hard Coat Anodizing (Black)
· Lengths: 15”, 13”, 9”, 7”
· Weight (Without Barrel Nut): .8 Lbs, .72 lbs, .52 lbs,
· Mounting Hardware: .19 lbs
· Height (Top of Rail to M-LOK Facet): 1.98”
· Height (Top of Rail to Bottom of Mounting): 2.37”
· Width: 1.54”
· Inside Diameter: 1.3"